My true love is speaking.
I remember as a child lining up all of my stuffed animals in the basement, with my big chalk board and with a lot to say! I would spend hours teaching Snoopy and Ms. Beasly anything I could–math, spelling, how to tie a shoe–you name it, I taught it.
Some years have passed since my early teaching days, but my passion to share and engage with others is just as alive.
- One Degree Revolution: How Small Shifts Lead to Big Changes
- The Path of Authentic Leadership
- The Six Qualities of Consciousness
- Instinctive Meditation: A Natural Approach to Meditation
- Conscious Communication, Powerful Conversations and Re-Writing Your Story
- Daring the Wild Unknown
- The Ache in Your Heart is Holy
- Drenched in Freedom
Radiant Warrior Podcast
Listen to my interview on the Radiant Warrior Podcast