My true love is speaking.
I remember as a child lining up all of my stuffed animals in the basement, with my big chalk board, and with a lot to say! I would spend hours teaching Snoopy and Ms. Beasly anything I could–math, spelling, how to tie a shoe–you name it, I taught it.
Some years have passed since my early teaching days, but my passion to share, story tell, and engage with others is just as alive.
- One Degree Revolution and Living Yoga
- Personal Leadership
- The Six Qualities of Consciousness
- Instinctive Meditation: A Natural Approach for Everybody
- Health, Wellness, and Vitality at the Workplace
- Conscious Communication, Powerful Conversations, and Re-Writing Your Story